This is a little story that my 8 year old son Isaac wrote:
If I was the princible for a year I would wake up on the first day. Then i would get a cup of coffee, eat breakfast and go to school.
When I get to school I would make a few changes. The changes are:
– classrooms are now made of candy
– hallways are pools (there is a water protection suit if you don’t like pools)
– play ground is now snowonder land (the snow is warm if you don’t like coldness)
– library now has fun games if you dont want a book
– for lunch there is every kind of food to pick from and its free
– and now there is a corn maze room.
They all say the school is so fun! Some kids say its like a wonder land here!